ADVANTAGES OF METATRADER 5
As an MT5 broker, Fair Forex offers our clients the following advantages unique to this cutting-edge trading platform.
• MetaTrader 5 Electronic Communication Network (MT5 ECN) brokers use is compatible with iOS and Android smartphones and tablets for better access.
• Brokers use MT5 because it has a mobile version that offers the same functions as its desktop version. These include quote charts, trading orders and other analytical tools.
• Brokers and traders get access to the trading platform wherever they are and whenever they need it.
• MT5 is completely customisable to better suit the broker’s trading needs.
• MT5 has 38 built-in technical indicators that give the broker better control over the interactive charts they create.
• MT5 offers depth of market (DOM) analyses which give clients access to their bids and offers across various markets.
• MT5 has built-in programming languages that allow it to address the broker’s requirements in creating trading programmes.
• These languages also allow the broker to produce Expert Advisers (EA), automating the whole trading process for better efficiency.
• With its improved design, MT5 is ideal for brokers who need to implement a positional system in their operations.
Fair Forex provides clients with innovative solutions that aim to improve their operations. Our goal as a business is to help you succeed. As a company made up of traders, we understand the challenges you face and work to address them for your success.
Get more details when you get in touch with us. Email us at email@example.com for any enquiries.
METATRADER 4 TRADING PLATFORM
MetaTrader 5 vs MetaTrader 4
These two highly popular forex trading platforms have some core differences despite being both created by MetaQuotes. Here, we will discuss the main advantages of MT5 over MT4 to help you decide if you are on the fence about moving platforms.
Access to More Markets
MT5 offers access to markets that were previously not accessible on MT4. These include major stock markets. This allows users more options for growth and investment. Additionally, access to other major financial markets is especially useful for experienced traders.
Better Market Analysis Tools
MT5 has improved technical analysis tools that help forex brokers develop their risk management and trading strategies.
- Timeframes – MT5 offers more chart timeframes than MT4. You have 21 options for the former and only nine timeframes for the latter.
- Indicators – MT5 has more indicators and analytical objects compared to MT4.
- MT5 – 38 technical indicators, 44 analytical objects
- MT4 – 30 built-in indicators, 24 analytical objects
- Charts – MT5 offers an unlimited number of charts, while MT4 has a maximum of only 128.
- Economic Calendar – MT5 also features an economic calendar on the platform, while MT4 does not. The calendar is especially useful for fundamental analysis of the market. Traders often reference economic events and how they impact forex markets when making trading decisions.
Since these two forex trading platforms use different programming languages, they also have varying features. While many praise MT4 for having a more beginner-friendly language when creating scripts and indicators, the complexity of MT5 offers traders more room for advanced calculations and commands.
MT5 is also significantly faster than MT4 when it comes to testing and optimization. It also offers experienced algorithmic forex traders a useful multi-currency strategy tester.
WHY FAIR FOREX
We were founded by successful traders just like you and have built our reputation as the dependable low spread forex broker.
- Spreads from just 0.0 pips
- True ECN broker
- Safety of funds
- Free signals and indicators
- All the help you need to succeed